Thursday, September 4, 2014

How Can I Help?

1.49
I had a great mentor years ago who would willingly give of his time and wisdom to help me. I didn't have money or resources to give in exchange for his counsel, and he never asked for anything. He would just genuinely ask me, "how can I help?"

I've always appreciated that kind of selfless assistance, and I have my own gut-level desire to pay-it-forward. I think that is part of a wellness lifestyle, to give of ourselves with no expectation of compensation or benefit.

So, today I just want to throw it out there, regarding your power pantry questions or misgivings or even hang-ups... how can I help? I give no guarantee that what I share might solve anything, but maybe it will help get you in the right direction. I can only offer what Jen and I have experienced with our own power pantry journey, and the benefits are real.

A couple ways you can get in touch with questions or comments:

  • Click through on the 'Comment' link at the bottom of any post. This will be viewable by everyone and can start a thread of multiple comments, feedback, etc.
  • Go to the Power Pantry home page (there is a clickable link at the bottom of each post if you're reading on your phone or by email, or go to www.power-pantry.blogspot.com ). On the right hand banner is the "Ask a Question" widget where you can post a question. That comes right to my email and only I will see it.


I'll gladly reply directly to you with feedback on your questions or thoughts, and may even include content in a future post. When I do include an answer in a post, I won't use names or identifiable details unless given permission to do so.

Our journey is uniquely our own, and it has twists and turns and drama that make it valuable. If there might be any ways I can help in your journey, let me know.


By the Way


I've mentioned in previous posts that it is great to take someone along on your power pantry journey. Don't travel alone... With that in mind, as you are growing in your understanding of nutrient-dense foods and healthy eating choices, be sure to share your new learning with others.

I think we are more valuable to others than we give ourselves credit for; you can be a blessing to someone today, with whatever resources you have right now. So find someone to share your journey with. Maybe they want to work on their pantry and pursue a wellness lifestyle, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment